Scoreboard OCR recognizes digits from physical scoreboard and sends them to your graphics engine.
You will need a Windows laptop with camera attached (existing live production computer can also be used)
Watch this video
- Originally we developed this application for basketball and used it for 1000+ FIBA matches
- Now hundreds of companies are using Scoreboard OCR for different indoor, outdoor sports (basketball, hockey, handball, floorball, futsal, volleyball, etc) and also computer games
- These include streaming companies, national televisions, live productions trucks and remote productions studios (such as FOX Sports)
Download 30 day demo version (no limitations)
- Added SRT input option
- BlackMagic Design Decklink capture automatic recognition of capture format and support for 1080p25, 1080p30
- Added Scripted Output option giving total user control of format validation and output sent to GFX
- Added option to load a video recording of scoreboard to be able to test at home
- Implemented new functionality to recognize symbols that indicate timeouts, fouls and serve direction
- Decreased CPU usage
- Implemented support for additional cameras (Logitech, etc)
For full a list take look at our changelog
- To start the application, currently internet connection is required. Smartphone hot-spot can also be used and later turned off.