Computer hardware and software requirements
- Windows 7 or newer 64bit operating system
- MAC is not supported but some users have found a way
- Intel CPU recommended
- Generally application will use up to 20% of i5 laptop CPU and 200 MB of RAM, so we recommend
- latest i5 or old i7 if you intend to run other applications besides Scoreboard OCR on the same computer
- i3 if Scoreboard OCR is the only application on that computer
- 350 MB of space required on hard drive
- VMware or any other virtualization platform is NOT supported
To start the application, currently internet connection is required ((port TCP 443, HTTPS outgoing connection should be allowed). Smartphone hot-spot can also be used and later turned off.
Let us know which capture solutions (capture cards, dongles, etc) you already use and there is high probability that they will work fine with Scoreboard OCR.
If not, here are the capture solutions that we fully support