How to send data to Ross Xpression CG?
- Activate “ASCII Datalink Source” in Ross Xpression CG (please see screenshot below)
- Choose TCP protocol
- Choose CR as End of packet identifier
- Add fields and make sure to map bytes ranges to field values to be used in Ross Xpression CG. Please see example below.
- Choose “Ross Xpression CG” output option in Scoreboard OCR
- Enter Ross Xpression CG connection details:
- Add fields and make sure they are in the same alphabetical order as in Xpression CG
Example Scoreboard OCR field name to Ross Xpression CG ASCII datalink mapping
|Field name (alphabetical order)||Format||Length||Example||Byte range in Ross Xpression CG|
|period||period||3||1st||1 - 3|
|score_a||custom||5||21||4 - 8|
|score_b||custom||5||38||9 - 13|
|shot_clock||shot clock (ss)||2||9||14 - 15|
|time||time (mm:ss, ss.d)||5||58.1||16 - 20|
Fields defined in Scoreboard OCR and sent to Ross Xpression CG are automatically arranged in alphabetical older (for example, “period” comes before “score_a”).
For this example the following ASCII data would be sent to Ross Xpression CG (underscore indicates a space):