Scoreboard OCR recognizes digits from physical scoreboard and sends them to your graphics software.
You will need a Windows laptop with camera attached (existing live production computer can also be used)
Watch this video
- Originally we developed this application for basketball and used it for 1000+ FIBA matches
- Now hundreds of companies are using Scoreboard OCR for different indoor, outdoor sports (basketball, hockey, handball, floorball, futsal, volleyball, etc) and also computer games
- These include streaming companies, national televisions, live productions trucks and remote productions studios (such as FOX Sports and ESPN)
Download 30 day demo version (no limitations)
- Added option to send data to Epiphan
- Added option to send data to Flowics
- Added option to send data via secure Websocket
- Added option to send data as HTTP Client
- Improved singular.live integration
- Decreased CPU usage
- Added Auto invert functionality
For full a list take look at our changelog
- To start the application, currently internet connection is required. Smartphone hot-spot can also be used and later turned off.